Saturday, August 12, 2006

google cash #1

MAKE BIG MONEY WITH GOOGLE CASH Lesson 1 of 11/////////////////////////////////////////////// In Today's Lesson: "Set Your Money Goal Today"/////////////////////////////////////////////// Today's Sponsor:"Here's How You Can Earn $37,000+ A MonthWorking Part Time Online. Details: http://www.GoogleCash.com/////////////////////////////////////////////// "Set Your Money Goal Today" Take the world's best archer, blindfold him,Turn him around 3-4 times, then ask him to hitThe bulls eye on a target 50 yards away. You might respond, "But that's crazy.How is he supposed to hit a target he cannot See.?" Here's a better question: How are YOUSupposed to hit a target you do not even have? My point? Since it is money you are afterWith Google Cash, set your money goal today. Some tips:1. Be precise. "I want to be rich" is too vague. "I want to earn $1,000 every day online" is much better.2. Set a time limit. E.g. "By this time next year, I want to be earning at least $1,000 a day online."3. Aim high. E,g,, "I want to accumulate $50,000 A year within 5 years."4. At the same time, be realistic. "I want to make A million this year may be farfetched. 5. Shoot for a positive goal, not a negative one. "I want to earn $1,000 a day within 6 months" works better than "I don't want to be a carpetcleaner anymore."6. VERY IMPORTANT: Write your goal downOn paper. That makes it more real to you.7. Read that written goal every day, first thingIn the morning. Enhance the thought by includingA picture of $100 bills, or many of the things youWould like to buy with all of that money.8. Set out the steps you must take to reach yourFinal goal. In other words, "Here are the actionsI must take to reach my goal." Think of goals youMust achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annually.9. Every night, set out a list of things you must dotomorrow in order to move toward your goal.9. VERY IMPORTANT: Think performance,Not outcome. Wrong: "I want to be a millionaire."Right: " I do this and this and this every day,Which earns me $1,000 a day every day." Goal setting is a critical step on your way toSuccess. Make your money goal today!

No comments: