Sunday, August 06, 2006

who am i?

sitting all alone on my couch watching a movie that holds liltle interest to me, my mind drifts into that nothingness we all call deep thougt.anyway my name is akinola akinbode,wuz born on the 27th of march in the early 80's.grew up in the northen part of nigeria where i had my early education and moved back to the south in the early 90's.my dad wuz an airforce officer then before he retired.i am the first of four kids and can be real authoritative at times,guess it goes with the territory.am a real cool and fun loving dude.am 6"3 fair skin and well built foe a normal guy.really luv reading cos u cant be more succesful than ur library.not easily influenced and i look up to people who ve made it despite all odds.ve got a few friends that i really cherish and love especilly those that give my life a meaning.they know themselves and i know them.when it comes to food,guess am not choosy,i just luv my grub.talk some more bout me later.

No comments: